Saturday, April 28, 2007

Game or Reality?


Remember putting on your mother's sandals, when you were a little child? I was no exception. When I was six years old, I put on my mother's sandals and started running down the stairs. In a bleak of an eye, I slipped and fell down. In addition, our apartment was new-built and the stairs had no case! Moreover, I was at the third floor!
Slipping down the stairs, I fell into the space between the stairs and I just had time to grab the edge of a stair. Hanging off only one hand, I could even see the stairs of the ground flat! Although I was screaming continuously, I was not able to recognize that I was so near to death. In fact, I perceived that situation rather funny or something like any game which ends in happiness. I was sunk into these thoughts until my mother and my aunt arrived screamingly and survived me!

5 comments:

M.Pakdel said...

Was it a true story?If so, I'm sorry for what happened to you.
You write really beautifully,dear.
The best wishes,
Mehrnaz

C Major said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C Major said...

Hi there!
I like the way you write! You really made the situation come alive. Concise, vivid, and effective. You clearly have a talent. You also have a good grasp of English. Your sentence structures are solidly constructed and your vocabulary is admirably rich & varied.
oh by the way, I found the address of your blog in the list that your teacher Ms. Marandi kindly shared with us.
Wish you luck.

PS: the deleted comment was mine. It was intended for one of your classmate's but I mistakenly put it there. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.